The elimination of the A.C.A. federal individual mandate penalty on 01/01/2019 opened the door to new low-cost, non-religious healthshares.
Zion Health is a non-religious, non-profit medical cost sharing program that provides an organized structure for members to contribute toward each other’s medical costs, offering a proven and effective alternative to health insurance. Founded in 2019 by entrepreneur and business owner, Nathan Udy. With over a decade of experience managing healthcare plans in the insurance industry, Nathan reimagined what a HealthShare could offer to its members. In founding Zion Health, he created a HealthShare community built around healthy living, inclusivity, and personal responsibility. It’s easy to see why Zion Health is the fastest growing community in the HealthShare industry.
As a nonprofit alternative to traditional health insurance. We have shared over $18 million in medical expenses for our members, saving them 40-60% on their overall healthcare costs. A great, affordable healthcare option for thousands of families in the United States.
Zion Health offers superior-quality service to its community. Our goal is to continually reimagine the HealthShare experience as a member-focused community. Zion Health is a community that employees are proud to be a part of, that medical professionals prefer for their patients, and that members love and recommend to their friends and family.
Zion Health is over 30,000 members strong and experiencing phenomenal growth nationwide.
- We do not decline membership to anyone based on their religious beliefs.
- We encourage healthy living within our community.
- We voluntarily share each other’s medical costs as a community of like-minded individuals.
- We allow our members to work with any provider without network restrictions.
- We process our member’s medical needs within 5 business days.
- We do not have annual or lifetime caps on sharing
- We share medical costs incurred outside the United States as well.
- We have payment options for you to contribute directly through your employer or direct primary care practice.
The Zion Health story is one of community, a community designed to help members enjoy the freedom, flexibility, and stability of community medical cost sharing while keeping more money in their own pockets.
It is no surprise that Zion Health has since become the fastest-growing, top-rated HealthShare in the nation.