Lasso Healthcare MSA Medicare Advantage Plan will be available in Minnesota at the 2019 AEP for the 2020 plan year.
Lasso Healthcare MSA Medicare Advantage Plan Explained.
(see add'l info at bottom of this page)
Contact Rick today to see if a Lasso HealthCare MSA is the Medicare Advantage Plan is right for you.
612-377-8008 / 800-868-2333
Offer the advantages of a Lasso MSA Medicare Advantage plan to your clients in Minnesota today!
Contact Rick for contracting info. - 800-868-2333
MSA's are one type of Medicare Advantage Plan.
Other types are HMO, HMO POS, PFFS, PPO, SNP.
Paid by Lasso:
1) Annual MSA deposit amount.
2) 100% - Medicare part A & part B after Ded.
Lasso Pays: Medicare covered expenses after Ded.
MSA Pays: Covered Deductible expenses and IRS QME
You Pay: Non-Qualified Expenses and amounts that exceed MSA account balance up to HDHP deductible.
1) Provider bills Lasso Healthcare
2) Lasso reprices to Medicare FFS rate.
3) Lasso verifies ded and sends you EOB
1) Lasso notifies provider if you owe.
2) Provider invoices you - Medicare FFS rate.
3) You pay Medicare FFS amount.
You are NOT required to fill out a health survey.