45+ years - Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Owner - Health of America Insurance Agency, Founded in 1991
- Entering the insurance business in 1976 with The Rural Companies of Madison Wisconsin (the Wisconsin Farm Bureau Insurance Company).
- Became an independent agent in 05/1982.
- Founded Health of America Insurance Agency in 1991 as Health "MN" Insurance Agency. Specializing in common sense health, medical and financial products for the self employed, individual and small business markets.
- Sold 06/2020. (Insured "client base" sold to writing/servicing agents.)
11/2021 Zion Health - HalfPrice.health
Non-Profit / Non-Religious HealthShare At 1/2 the price of profit driven, overpriced, one size fits all ACA health insurance, the non-profit HealthShare model (both religious & non-religious) has quickly become the comprehensive alternative for a million+ members. families, the self employed and small employers.
- Learn if a HealthShare could be a good fit for you.
11/2020 True Freedom - Home Care Service Plans
A viable alternative to traditional Long Term Care Insurance.
When assistance becomes essential in the event of a sudden injury or illness, these membership plans quickly coordinate and arrange care for seniors in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Unsecured Business Loans - Recievable Financing - Lines of Credit Nationwide service for businesses needing cash for inventory, expansion, remodel, payroll, utilities, rents, mortgage, taxes and more. Approved funds typically deposited with in 48 hours. Our lenders and investor groups understand cash flow is most important to business.
- Visit: Loans4Business
..1.1 Million Life Insurance Policies Are Lapsed Each Year By Seniors Over 65 And 112 Billion Dollars Of Face Value Are Lost! And most seniors never knew a Life Settlement was an option?
Cash4insurance products which benefits those owning.
1) Life insurance that is no longer needed, wanted or affordable.
2) Annuity payments that are no longer wanted.
3) Structured Settlement payments that are no longer wanted
and turning them into Lump Sum CASH.
-Seniors age 65 and older, owning life insurance with a face value of $100,000 or more with no current need for the coverage and considering lapsing the policy may be surprised to learn they can sell that asset for cash, income, LTC benefits or even paid up coverage with no future premium liability. Structured buyouts available for: Term Insurance, Universal Life Insurance and some forms of Whole Life. Available in most states.
- Visit: Cash4Insurance